I manage annual and seasonal waterfront condominium rentals in select waterfront condominiums for landlords and locate units for tenants. I handle the luxury condominiums of Belle Harbor, Mandalay Beach Club and Belle Harbor, which rent for $2,500 to $7,500 per month. I have lived or owned condominiums in all three (3) complexes.
These are some of the landlord and condominium association requirements that tenants should consider before searching for a suitable rental:
· Minimum rental 7 days+ (most are 30 days)
· Rent Amount $2,500 – $7,500 per month
· Payment Required in advance
· Security Deposit Up to one (1) month’s rent
· Parking Generally limited to one (1) vehicle
· Registration You and any guests must be registered
· Assignment or Subleasing Not allowed
· Pets Generally no pets allowed
· Smoking Almost all condominiums are non-smoking units
Rental rates are a function of market demand and are primarily determined by the following:
· Gulf front or Intracoastal
· Square Footage
· Condominium Complex Age and Amenities
· Condominium Condition and Updating/Upgrades
rental rates for luxury waterfront condominiums on
Complex Rental Type Monthly Rental Minimum Rental Mandalay Beach Club Annual $2,500+ 6 months+ Clearwater Beach Seasonal $3,000+ 30 days+
Annual $2,250+ 6 months+ Clearwater Beach Seasonal $2,750+ 30 days+ Belle Harbor
The Grande Annual $2,500+ 6 months+ Sand Key Seasonal $3,000+ 90 days+
Meridian Annual $2,500+ 6 months+ Sand Key Seasonal $3,000+ 90 days+
Note: Leases with a term of six (6) months or less are subject to a 12% Sales and Hotel Tax.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All information is intended to be general in nature and every rental is subject to the rent, terms and conditions established by the condominium owner. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of the illustrative rental rates, terms and conditions.